3 months ago
*Looking for an exciting new adventure to start the new year? Then look no further!!*
*Join Acton Banks and we provide a career to fit around your life giving you the flexibility to decide when you want to work*
*ALL NHS Healthcare Assistants – COMPETITIVE PAY RATES, FLEXIBLE SHIFT PATTERNS, VARIETY OF SETTINGS & MORE*
We're proud to standout by delivering quality, consistency and reliability in: Private and NHS Hospitals, Care Homes, Residential Homes, Day Centres and Nursing Homes.
£10 - £14 Monday-Friday Day & Night shifts
£14 - £16 Saturday & Sunday Day & Night shifts
Why should I work for ACTON BANKS?
· I can take home more money for the same work.
· I can work around my other life commitments like family and holidays.
· The shifts I could work are long days, nights, weekends all depending on my availability in advance.
· There is an opportunity for me to work in a variety of settings such as A&E.
· I will feel supported by their experienced team of booking consultants.
· As a healthcare professional I can keep my knowledge up to date withFREEonline training and more.
· Their registration process is easy and willNOTtake up my valuable time.
THE BENEFITS WILL BE ENDLESS!!
Locations I can work in –
Walsall Hospital NHS Trust
Shrewsbury & Telford Hospital NHS Trust
University Hospital Coventry
What do Acton Banks need from me?
· 3 months experience within the same role in the NHS
· Proof of Immunisations - MMR, HepB etc.
· DBS - they will accept a DBS if it is registered on the Update Service
Salary: £10.00-£16.00 per hour